Lion & Lamb Yard
Location: Farnham, Surrey
Summary: Conversion of vacant office complex to form twelve two-bedroom apartments
Conversion of vacant office complex to form twelve two-bedroom individual apartments and a studio unit over three floors and to include roof terrace.
Items of work included:
- Extensive strip-out of existing mechanical services, data cabling and internal partitions
- Erection of new internal walls including high level insulation and sound barrier
- Installation of all new services for each separate apartment – including all electrical and plumbing supplies. Underfloor heating.
- Installation of new stairwell and spiral staircase
- Roof carpentry and installation of Velux roof windows
- Internal wall and floor finishes including wall and floor tiling
- Shower room fit-out and sanitaryware installations
- Individual kitchen configurations